1. Pair-programming is as much about learning new keyboard shortcuts as it is supporting the one doing the typing. We avoided many environment and coding issues by being able to swap people or computers when the going got rough.
2. Code > Powerpoint
3. Drinks > Sleep
4. Alchemy is not only a framework, it’s a way of life. Think of a WordPress plugins-type system all baked into Tridion, and with Dev tools that integrate directly into Visual Studio. Yes. Yes! This is the coolest thing since sliced Razor Mediator code!
5. Using the Tridion Content Porter for moving Pages and all dependencies is like asking a car salesman for a car that flies. Also, Content Porter is not called Magic Porter or Page Porter.
6. After 2 days of hard work our there was more talk about work on our off day than work on our work day
7. There’s a common feeling within the group of a ‘wish list’ of requested features.
8. Where there’s a song there’s a way.
9. Bottle-fed sheep eat during the middle of the night. Peacocks are louder than roosters.
10. Never look at John Winter’s phone when he says he wants to show you a photo. Ever.
11. Shellfish and Seafood are the same word in Portugese, and in English Shellfish and Sea Insects is also the same word (well, kind of)
12. Gin and tonic drinks never go out of style and they do a great job of making them in Portugal. (Ice in the glass first!)
13. When the bell rings, run for the bus.